GENERAL GUESTS PROCEDURES:
- Body temperature checks will be in place upon arrival.
- Those exhibiting temperatures of 37.3oC and above will not be permitted inside the restaurant.
- Mandatory hand sanitization before entering the venue.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue and guests are kindly asked to regularly use.
- Face masks are recommended to be worn upon entering the venue. Gloves are optional.
BOOKING & PAYMENT PROCEDURES:
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Prior bookings are recommended in order to guarantee a table
- Maximum time spent at the restaurant is limited to three hours
- There will be 2.5 meters between all dining tables
- All restaurants are operating at 60% capacity
- Physical contact such as handshake, hugging, nose greetings, kissing, etc. is not allowed
- Guests are requested not to socialize with people outside their group
- All menus will be digital and available through QR codes scanning. Our staff will also be available to assist with the menu offerings.
- All common surfaces will be sanitized every hour
- Complete venue disinfection will be conducted on a daily basis
- Our toilets will be sanitized after every use and will have a dedicated attendant